July 5th, 2012 by faye
For the second time around, “30 Rock” actor Alec Baldwin deleted his Twitter account just days after he and Hilaria Thomas got married. Not only that — he also said that he wants to kill TMZ founder, Harvey Levin.
Alec Baldwin dons the cover of the latest issue of Vanity Fair. The actor is said to have been an avid Twitter user, directly interacting with fans on a regular basis. New York Post even reported that Baldwin shared photos of his and Hilaria’s wedding rings on his Twitter last Sunday. However, on Monday, Alec Baldwin sent out a final tweet, saying “It’s been fun” and apparently, deleted his account.
He already deleted his Twitter account before while he was having a verbal altercation with American Airlines.
Meanwhile, Alec Baldwin clearly has not toned down his anger issues over the gossip journalists and paparazzi in general. He even referred to TMZ founder Harvey Levin, who posted the voice mail exchange he had with his daughter — calling her a “thoughtless little pig” in 2007, saying “I wanted to stick a knife in him and gut him and kill him and I wanted him to die breathing his last breath looking into my eyes.”
June 28th, 2012 by edsel
The NY Daily News recently made up a completely false controversy about Khloe Kardashian barging into the graduation ceremony of her stepdaughter Destiny, the child of her husband Lamar Odom and his ex-girlfriend Liza Morales.
(What do you know? Alec Baldwin was sort of right.)
According to the NY Daily News, “parents are shaking their heads over the stunt” that the stars of ‘Khloe and Lamar’ allegedly “pulled” when Odom’s two children “graduated from their respective public schools” last week in New York.
On Wednesday, Odom’s 13-year-old daughter Destiny Odom graduated from her public school. Destiny’s mom, Liza Morales, originally invited Khloe Kardashian to the ceremony. But Morales had to take back her invite when “the school limited tickets to three per family” a few weeks before the graduation.
“That left a ticket for Odom, Morales, and Destiny’s grandmother,” the NY Daily News reported, “But not Kardashian,” whom Lamar Odom married in 2009.
The Daily News claimed that “Khloe was determined to attend.” According to the tab, Liza Morales told Khloe Kardashian that the school refused to give her an extra ticket. “Khloe showed up anyway” during the graduation, “And they let her inside.”
The Daily News also claimed that Khloe and Lamar Odom were “photographed walking hand-in-hand to the graduation ceremony.”
Khloe Kardashian, however, supposedly skipped out on the graduation of Odom’s son L.J. And so did Lamar Odom himself, supposedly.
“Odom’s 10-year-old son L.J. graduated from the same school’s fifth grade on Thursday,” claimed the NY Daily News. “What was sad,” the tab quoted a supposed “source,” “Was that… [Lamar Odom] didn’t even show up for his son.”
The source claimed that Odom and Khloe Kardashian already “got their photo-op the day before and then he couldn’t be bothered” with a second event.“It was beyond hurtful,” the “insider” told the Daily News, and added that other parents “couldn’t believe it.”
However, Gossip Cop tore into the NY Daily News report as if it was made of damp graduation ticket paper. Gossip Cop pointed out that the Daily News undermined its own credibility by presenting erroneous information and even outright lies. For one thing, Lamar Odom and Liza Morales were never engaged.
And while Destiny’s school did limit each family to purchasing three tickets to the graduation, Liza Morales didn’t tell Khloe Kardashian about that problem a “few weeks before.” Odom’s baby mama took away his wife’s ticket the day before graduation.
In addition, Gossip Cop confirmed that the school never denied a request for another ticket. When Lamar Odom called to ask for an extra ticket for Khloe Kardashian, the school was more than happy to give him one.
According to Gossip Cop, Destiny and L.J. Odom loved their stepmother. Odom’s kids wanted Khloe Kardashian to be there.
There was also no “photo-op.”Everyone knows the press always keep up with the Kardashians wherever they went.
Finally, Gossip Cop reported that the worst part of the NY Daily News story was its claim that Lamar Odom ”didn’t even show up” for L.J.’s graduation.
Lamar Odom was not only present at L.J.’s graduation, but very proud of his son. While Khloe Kardashian apparently wasn’t able to attend this graduation, her brother Rob Kardashian joined brother-in-law Odom.
June 28th, 2012 by edsel
Justin Bieber and Alec Baldwin would be proud of that bodyguard of Rihanna who punched a paparazzo in the face this Sunday.
TMZ reported that the ‘Battleship’ star was carousing at London’s Whiskey Mist nightclub on Sunday night. When Rihanna decided to call it quits for the night, her bodyguards began clearing the way for her to the exit and her car.
That was when a paparazzo (who was not affiliated with TMZ, assured the webloid) got too close to Rihanna. One of the giants in charge of protecting RiRi wasn’t in the mood to be civil to the hapless celebrity photographer. That bodyguard decked the pap in the face.
TMZ obtained a video of the paparazzo-punching incident. The Rihanna bodyguard in question was a “huge guy with the bald head.”
The video did not show if the paparazzo ever got up from the punch he took in the faced.
According to TMZ, ‘Battleship’ star Rihanna was already inside her car when her overprotective bodyguard decked the paparazzo.
A good number of rumors name Rihanna as the cause of the fight between Chris Brown and Drake two weeks ago.
June 22nd, 2012 by edsel
Just a day after he punched a paparazzo, Alec Baldwin continued to inadvertently entertain and worry people by running over a reporter with his bike and donning a white sheet on his way to the laundry.
According to The Inquisitr, the ‘Rock of Ages‘ actor was on a bike when he sideswiped an Inside Edition reporter camped outside his East Village apartment this Wednesday morning. The female reporter wanted to ask Alec Baldwin about his assault on a Daily News photographer Marcus Santos the day before. His response was to knock her aside and down with his bike.
“Ouch, my back,” the Inside Edition reporter, a mere 5-foot-2 female, exclaimed. “He shoved me and ran over my foot,” she reported.
“How much of this is the media going to accept?” John Nolte of Breitbart asked of Baldwin’s most recent -and literal- run-in with the media. “Here you have an obvious menace manhandling reporters,” and yet according to Nolte, “All I’ve seen the media do in response is dismiss Baldwin’s behavior.”
Obviously it’s because Alec Baldwin keeps offering himself up as fodder for media men. Later in the day, the ‘Rock of Ages’ star was seen doing his best imitation of Casper the Friendly Ghost on the way to a Park Avenue laundry. Baldwin donned a white sheet to keep his face hidden.
The Inquisitr also reported that Alec Baldwin appeared on TV just hours after the melee with Santos last night. He defended his actions outside the New York office where he had just picked up a marriage license for himself and fiancee Hilaria Thomas.
In the interview, Baldwin claimed that Marcus Santos -whom he called “the guy” in his account- “lunged and almost hit me in the teeth with the lens of the camera. So,” explained the ‘Rock of Ages’ actor, “I just pushed the guy away.”
According to Alec Baldwin, “Nothing could be further from the truth” than the reports that he supposedly decks “willy-nilly. “
June 21st, 2012 by edsel
If you ask the New York Daily News paparazzo, Alec Baldwin allegedly decked him. If you ask Baldwin, though, the paparazzo almost smacked his camera into the actor’s face.
E! News reported that the ‘Rock of Ages’ star reportedly went Justin Bieber on a celebrity photographer outside the New York City Marriage License Bureau. Baldwin’s fiancée Hilaria Thomas was with him during the alleged assault.
“A ‘photographer’ almost hit me in the face with his camera this morning,” Alec Baldwin tweeted later. “#allpaparazzishouldbewaterboarded,” he opined.
“Ever since that English Queen took over the Daily News,” Baldwin continued on Twitter, “They lie like the Post.” The actor was apparently referring to Colin Myler, the editor of the New York Daily News, who previously worked for the New York Post.
“Rest in peace, the New York Daily News,” Alec Baldwin bid. He claimed the Daily News “was once a good newspaper,” but now it was “run by the same trash that runs the Post.”
E! News reported the the controversial Baldwin then alluded to the Trayvon Marton tragedy. ”I supposed if the offending paparazzi was wearing a hoodie and I shot him,” he tweeted, “It would all blow over.”
Instead, Alec Baldwin observed that “The photographer who assaulted me has (belatedly) gone to a hospital claiming injuries.” He added that “Colin Myler and his NOTW scams come to NY…”
But New York Daily News photographer Marcus Santos alleged that Baldwin was the one who approached him.
“He was looking mad,” Santos alleged in the Daily News article. “He said, ‘Step back, step back,’” to which Santos complied by saying “We’re moving back.”
According to the Daily News article, Alec Baldwin grabbed another paparazzo, Jefferson Siegel. Marcus Santos told the ‘Rock of Ages’ star to leave his colleague alone.
“Don’t touch him,” Santos claimed to have told Baldwin. “I knew he was going to attack me,” he added, so he stepped back as Baldwin supposedly veered straight for him.
Alec Baldwin allegedly shoved Marcus Santos before punching him “one time, right in the chin,” he said. “And then he started shoving me, and pushing me,” Santos said, before Baldwin went in the opposite direction.
The ‘Rock of Ages’ star was known to have a beef with paparazzi. Two years ago, Baldwin got into an altercation with a New York Post photographer who was hanging around his New York City apartment. And earlier this year, he tore the Daily News a new one on Twitter after the newspaper’s paparazzi reportedly appeared at the yoga studio where his fiancee Hilaria Thomas worked.
“Shame on the no-talent trash from the Daily News,” Alec Baldwin tweeted, “For invading the privacy of 75 people in a yoga class to take a picture of someone.”
May 25th, 2012 by edsel
Alec Baldwin recently ranted about prolific producer Harvey Weinstein being an “a**hole” at a party during the Cannes Film Festival.
Gossip Cop reported that the ’30 Rock’ star was working with director James Toback on documentary ‘Seduced and Abandoned.’ Filmmakers Francis Ford Coppola and Roman Polanski, and actresses Nicole Kidman and Marion Cotillard were among the celebrities who lent their luster to Baldwin’s project.
However, Harvey Weinstein -co-founder of Miramax Films along with his brother Bob Weinstein- reportedly snubbed Baldwin’s invitation to appear on ‘Seduced and Abandoned’ during the Cannes Film Festival
Known for his volatile temper, Alec Baldwin denounced Weinstein as an “a**hole” during the Calvin Klein IFP party last week. ”I don’t care who knows,” Baldwin was quoted as saying by The Hollywood Reporter.
“After the success he had at Cannes last year and all the f**king Oscars,” he raged about Harvey Weinstein, “He’s still a f**king a**hole.”
A rep for Alec Baldwin informed Gossip Cop that Weinstein is “one of the only ones” who turned Baldwin down and that, generally, “people have been great about participating” in ‘Seduced and Abandoned.’ The rep also corrected earlier reports that Baldwin called Harvey Weinstein a “douche bag,” saying that the actor used the world “a**hole.”
May 21st, 2012 by edsel
Desperate emails from the alleged stalker of Alec Baldwin reveal that she reportedly tried to get to the ’30 Rock’ actor through Baldwin’s fiancee Hilaria Thomas.
According to The Huffington Post, Genevieve Sabourin -a 40-year old Canadian actress- sent Baldwin an email on the day he made public his engagement to yoga instructor Hilaria Thomas. Sabourin reportedly described the announcement to be so “painful for me and so destructive” that she claimed to have “just died.”
An earlier Sabourin email dating back to March spoke of a plan to befriend Thomas in order to get closer to her idol Alec Baldwin.
“I will change my name and take yoga classes you know where,” Genevieve Sabourin stated in her email, “And I’ll become HLT best friend, faster then (sic) you know.” Sabourin promised that “I’ll use her ego” to insinuate herself with Baldwin’s fiancee Hilaria Thomas.
Genevieve Sabourin was arrested early last month for allegedly stalking Alec Baldwin outside the latter’s Manhattan apartment. The weekend before her arrest -which happened to be the same weekend Baldwin proposed to Hilaria Thomas-, Sabourin appeared without warning at Baldwin’s Hamptons home.
Denying that she had done anything wrong against Alec Baldwin, Genevieve Sabourin declared that “I’m confident that my lawyers are going to solve this.”
May 16th, 2012 by edsel
Genevieve Sabourin stated that it’s her passion for New York City, and not actor Alec Baldwin, that keeps her there. But just in case, a Manhattan judge decided to extend the order of protecting by two more months.
E! News reported that Sabourin attended a routine proceeding in her stalking case this Monday. The French-Canadian actress was told by the judge that she will need to stay away from Alec Baldwin for two more months.
The 40-year-old Genevieve Sabourin was arrested last month outside Baldwin’s Greenwich Village apartment building on charges of aggravated harassment and stalking.
According to the criminal complaint, Sabourin had earlier appeared at Baldwin’s Hamptons estate and at a Lincoln Center screening. When news of Baldwin’s engagement to 28-year-old yoga instructor Hilaria Thomas broke out, Genevieve Sabourin sent a flurry of emails declaring that she wanted to have Baldwin’s baby and demanding he marry her.
The 40-year-old Genevieve Sabourin remained silent during Monday’s hearing. But she was all smiles as she exited the courthouse.
The alleged Alec Baldwin stalker told waiting reporters that she was “doing much better” and that she was ”confident with my lawyer we are going to solve this misunderstanding.” Sabourin also said she loved New York City and considered it her second home after her native Montreal.
“I believe I’m a New Yorker, sometimes,” Genevieve Sabourin shared. “My heart is in harmony with the place, and the people.”
Her attorney, Maurice Sercarz, told reporters that his client was badly misrepresented in the media. “My client didn’t harass anyone or stalk anyone,” he said. “The facts will emerge in due time,” Sercarz added, “And there is much more to the story than appeared in the media.”
Sercarz reiterated that Sabourin’s contacts with Alec Baldwin were not criminal. ”I’m not here to cast aspersions on Mr. Baldwin,” Maurice Sercarz explained, saying that his client had “legitimate purpose” in approaching the ’30 Rock’ star.
Former unit publicist Genevieve Sabourin first met Alec Baldwin on the set of ‘The Adventures of Pluto Nash.’ Baldwin acknowledged a 2010 dinner with Sabourin to offer some career advice. Sabourin reportedly sent him “a series of annoying and unsolicited communications” until she was arrested.
The camp of Alec Baldwin did not comment on the matter.
April 20th, 2012 by faye
French-Canadian actress Genevieve Sabourin, the alleged stalker of “30 Rock” star Alec Baldwin, has finally spoken out to the media since her arrest for harassing the actor.
After being arraigned on aggravated harassment and stalking charges in Manhattan Criminal Court and having a temporary restraining order issued against her, the 40-year-old Sabourin has something to say about the Alec Baldwin incident.
“I have agreed to speak because I want people to understand my current situation,” said the accused Alec Baldwin stalker. “I feel like I’m still in prison, I feel like a fugitive, like a hunted animal.
“It’s inhuman and unbearable what I’m living,” continued Genevieve Sabourin during a phone interview Sunday. “I have no intention to speak about the case. I want justice to run its course, I don’t want to interfere.”
The actress was arrested April 8 in New York following a complaint filed by Alec Baldwin, whom she met a decade ago on the set of “The Adventures of Pluto Nash.” Genevieve Sabourin faces five charges, including two for second-degree aggravated harassment.
As soon as she was released last Monday after being detained for 27 hours, the actress left alone in her car, stopping at a Best Western in Nyack, New York, where she spent the week.
“I was paralyzed the first days,” the Alec Baldwin stalker said. “When fatigue took over, the tears came. They are tears of despair, especially when you don’t see the light at the end of the tunnel because the machine is too big.”
Genevieve Sabourin said she is hiding out of fear of being found by the U.S media and that her luggage is always ready, next to the door.
“I’m on the run, I’m scared. I pay for everything in cash so I don’t leave a trace. Imagine if the press finds me while I’m moving? I don’t want to become Lady Diana on the road. As soon as I hear a noise, I’m on alert, ready to go again,” she said. “I can’t sleep at night.
After his trip to Rome to promote the new Woody Allen movie in which he stars, Alec Baldwin is scheduled to give a speech on Monday night in Washington during the 25th Annual Nancy Hanks Lecture on Arts and Public Policy.
Meanwhile, Genevieve Sabourin doesn’t know what’s going to happen next in her Alec Baldwin stalking case.
“I have no idea what will happen in the next hour, I don’t feel like I’m in control of my life. It’s like a tsunami right now.”
April 18th, 2012 by faye
Actor Alec Baldwin explains that he is still a big fan of NBC, despite his recent Twitter tirade about “leaving NBC just in time.” The “Mercury Rising” star also said that he will stay with his TV show “ 30 Rock” until the end.
While in Washington to promote arts funding, the “30 Rock” star claimed one of the reasons he joined the NBC comedy was to work for the network because it had the best programing legacy. Alec Baldwin then reconfirmed that he will finish the next season of the show, but that it’s slated to end next year. The actor says NBC needs to redo its lineup to get out of ratings trouble.
As previous reports have stated, 54-year-old Alec Baldwin was outraged when a camera crew camped outside his New York apartment in the wake of the arrest of an alleged female stalker, after which he tweeted that he was “leaving NBC just in time.”
Since 2006, Alec Baldwin has starred as Jack Donaghy on the NBC sitcom “30 Rock,” where he received critical acclaim for his performance. Baldwin won two Emmy Awards, four Golden Globe Awards, and seven Screen Actors Guild Awards for his work on the show, making him the male performer with most SAG Awards ever.
After “30 Rock,” the actor said that his next project will be a Broadway play.