October 23rd, 2012 by faye
“Beverly Hills 90210” actor Brian Austin Green has just lost a $200,000 lawsuit against his former girlfriend, actress Vanessa Marcil.
According to reports, 39-year-old Brian Austin Green filed a lawsuit against the mother of his ten-year-old son, Kassius, claiming he began lending Vanessa Marcil back in 2000. But when he came to collect the roughly $200,000 debt after a year, Marcil didn’t give him anything.
However, Los Angeles County Superior Court judge Barbara Meiers has dismissed the lawsuit.
Reports said the judge ruled Green had waited too long to pursue action against Vanessa Marcil — who he met on the set of “Beverly Hills 90210” — and as a result, his statute of limitations ran out.
And it gets worse for the actor, because the judge told Marcil she can seek monetary sanctions against Green, with her lawyers reportedly asking for $50,000.
A hearing on the case has been set for January 4, 2013.
The news comes less than a month after Brian Austin Green welcomed his first child with wife Megan Fox. The child, who the couple named Noah Shannon Green, was born in late September, but Green and Fox only announced the news earlier this month.
In a post on her Facebook page, the “Transformers” star wrote: “We have been very lucky to have had a peaceful few weeks at home, but I would like to release this myself before others do.”
“I gave birth to our son Noah Shannon Green on September 27th. He is healthy, happy, and perfect,” Megan Fox concluded.
Brian Austin Green and Megan Fox tied the knot in June 2010.
Meanwhile, Vanessa Marcil filed for divorce from husband Carmine Giovinazzo in Los Angeles County Superior Court in August, citing “irreconcilable differences.”
June 11th, 2012 by edsel
The legal team of Brian Austin Green and Megan Fox countered the claims of a photographer who accused them of intentional infliction of injury, false imprisonment, and assault as invalid and unprovable.
According to E! News, Delbert Shaw filed a lawsuit on March 26 this year. Green allegedly assaulted Shaw two years ago in Hawaii. Shaw also accused Fox of throwing his iPhone in the ocean while her husband beat him up.
Delbert Shaw claimed that Fox encouraged her husband to attack him by asking, “Are you going to let him get away with that?” The plaintiff claimed that the alleged encouragement created a “civil conspiracy” between them to assault him.
However, the couple’s attorneys asked the court to keep Megan Fox out of the case. Fox and Green’s attorneys declared that a single statement does not create conspiracy.
E! News further reported that the attorneys of Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green also asked the court to bar Shaw’s claim of false imprisonment based on the one-year statute of limitations rule. Green’s attorney pointed out that Delbert Shaw claimed the assault occurred in December 2010- and then noted that Shaw failed to file his claim until two years had passed.
In addition, Fox and Green’s legal camp also claimed that Shaw cannot prove his claim for intentional infliction of emotional distress to be of “substantial quality or enduring quality.”
Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green will next appear in court on August 9.
June 4th, 2012 by edsel
A French magazine apologized to Megan Fox for misquoting her in a March interview.
According to E! News, the 26-year-old ‘Transformers’ actress was misquoted in the April issue of French magazine Jalouse. Fox supposedly said that she “would not trade my place with an unattractive girl.” She actually meant to say “attractive” instead of “unattractive,” as Fox claimed to be self-deprecating and didn’t consider herself “attractive.”
The wife of Brian Austin Green was understandably upset about the misquote. So Fox took to her Facebook page at the end of March and declared that Jalouse magazine “grossly distorted and misrepresented” her comment.
To its credit, Jalouse graciously admitted its mistake and printed a retraction. E! News reported that Fox thanked the magazine when she posted anew on Facebook this Thursday. She also posted their retraction and apology.
“In a Jalouse cover story featuring Ms. Megan Fox,” Fox quoted Jalouse as saying in their apology, “We unfortunately misquoted Ms. Fox. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused,” Jalouse magazine told readers and fans of Fox.
“I’ve never made vapid self-serving comments,” Megan Fox had said in an earlier interview. The pregnant actress added that “in contradiction am uncontrollably self deprecating.”
March 28th, 2012 by faye
Brian Austin Green and Megan Fox has been reportedly sued by a celebrity photographer who claims he was brutally attacked by Brian, while his wife, Megan, egged him on.
According to the reports, celeb photographer Delbert Shaw filed the lawsuit in Los Angeles County Superior Court on Monday morning, claiming that he was taking pictures of the couple back in December 2011 while they were in front of the Four Seasons Resort in Hualalai, Hawaii. Shaw went on saying that Brian Austin Green and Megan Fox made verbal threats against him, and it suddenly turned violent when Megan yelled to Brian, “Are you going to let him get away with that.”
Delbert Shaw alleges Brian defended Megan’s honor by hauling off and pummeling him, causing him to suffer severe injuries. Additionally, Shaw claims Brian threw his iPhone into the deep blue sea. Megan Fox, on the other hand, was egging his husband the entire time.
Celeb photographer Delbert Shaw is suing Brian Austin Green and Megan Fox for unspecified damages and is represented by attorney Sark Ohanian at the law firm of Carpenter, Zuckerman & Rowley, LLP in Beverly Hills.